- Website Legal Forms Generator(TM) Software - Protect your website in 17 minutes or less.
- eBook Legalese - Use professional copyright notices, trademark notices, disclaimers, and disclosures in your ebooks (such as kindle ebooks or pdfs), digital special reports and white papers to reduce the chance of getting sued or investigated by the government.
- Freelance Protector System - Freelance Protector quickly and easily creates freelance agreements (aka Work-for-Hire agreements) for you when you can’t afford to pay an attorney for customized contracts per project.
- InstaSourcing System - With the InstaSourcingTM System's outsourcing agreements you can quickly and easily outsource your projects worldwide.
- Social Media Legalese - Use a professional social media policy system to protect your company and yourself against rogue employees and freelancers who post the wrong things on social media sites.
- Special Report: “Kill Your Testimonials! How to Create Success Stories That Sell and Won’t Get You Sued”
"Helping lawyers and entrepreneurs make the Internet a safer place to do business..."
Peter Koning has been active in the international IT, Telecom, and internet industries for over 20 years.
Key functional areas Peter has worked in are:
- software development
- project management
- new product introduction
- international marketing and sales
- affiliate tracking software
- affiliate marketing, and
With a Major in Computer Science and an International MBA, Peter uses advanced techniques to research the important features and various sources of affiliate tracking software and management solutions for his merchant clients.
Peter has over 15 active websites and information products, including several niche sites he keeps secret.
As a founding member of Affiliate Software Review, Peter is responsible for vendor and merchant relationships, business development, operations management, and arranging the extensive reviews of affiliate tracking systems. He also makes the cappuccinos in the morning and loves to cook.
Currently Peter is working on his own lead generation systems for local businesses.