- Website Legal Forms Generator(TM) Software - Protect your website in 17 minutes or less.
- eBook Legalese - Use professional copyright notices, trademark notices, disclaimers, and disclosures in your ebooks (such as kindle ebooks or pdfs), digital special reports and white papers to reduce the chance of getting sued or investigated by the government.
- Freelance Protector System - Freelance Protector quickly and easily creates freelance agreements (aka Work-for-Hire agreements) for you when you can’t afford to pay an attorney for customized contracts per project.
- InstaSourcing System - With the InstaSourcingTM System's outsourcing agreements you can quickly and easily outsource your projects worldwide.
- Social Media Legalese - Use a professional social media policy system to protect your company and yourself against rogue employees and freelancers who post the wrong things on social media sites.
- Special Report: “Kill Your Testimonials! How to Create Success Stories That Sell and Won’t Get You Sued”
With an advanced international law degree from Georgetown University and more than 17 years of real world legal experience, Internet Attorney Mike Young shows entrepreneurs how to protect and grow their businesses. The current chairman of the Internet Ethics Council, he's the author of "Internet Laws - How to Protect Your Business Website Without a Lawyer."
Not just a lawyer who focuses on business and Internet law, Internet Attorney Young has been working with computers for more than 27 years (his first computer was an Atari 400 with 8 KB RAM) and started representing Internet businesses back in 1996.